The following software packages are available to all current USC Faculty, Staff & Students. Some are new site licenses and some I include as a reminder:
- ChemBioDraw Ultra 12.0 Suite chemical and biological drawing software: USC Dornsife and USC School of Pharmacy have partnered to bring ChemBioDraw Ultra to all current USC Dornsife Faculty, Staff & Students. Please visit the following link for download and installation instructions: http://www.usc.edu/schools/pharmacy/pharmit/chembiodraw/index.html . This page is currently hosted on the USC Pharmacy website and requires than you enter your USC username and password to access it. If you have any issues or questions regarding this software, please don't hesitate to email me directly.
- Lynda.com online software training tutorials: After a successful 6 month test period, we are happy to report that Lynda.com will be a permanent USC online software offering. Please visit http://www.usc.edu/its/lynda/ for more information and the official USC Lynda.com login link.
- SAS Statistical Analysis Software: more information and download links @: http://www.usc.edu/its/stats/sas/index.html
- JMP Statistical Analysis Software: more information and download links @: http://www.usc.edu/its/software/stats/jmpindex.html
- MATLAB & Mathematica: more information and download links @: http://software.usc.edu